Fusion Recognized as a Leading Provider
Fusion Receives 2018 North American Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Growth Excellent Leadership Award
Fusion is honored to be awarded Frost & Sullivan’s 2018 Growth Excellence Leadership Award, recognizing Fusion’s emergence as a leading hosted IP telephony and UCaaS provider in North America.
Leader in Cloud Communications
Frost & Sullivan grants its Growth Excellence Leadership award to companies that excel in three key areas: meeting customer demand, fostering brand loyalty, and carving out a unique, sustainable niche.
The award acknowledges Fusion’s demonstrated commitment to innovation and service excellence as well as for driving rapid scale through targeted, well-integrated acquisitions. Fusion has leveraged its growth strategy to enhance its comprehensive services portfolio and advanced technology capabilities, and to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
According to the Frost & Sullivan report, today’s technology decision makers place greater value on service reliability and security, looking beyond features and price. Fusion’s fully integrated cloud services platform, and robust geo-diverse nationwide network allows the company to effectively address evolving customer requirements and differentiate itself among providers in the cloud communications space with fully managed, end-to-end single-source cloud solutions.
Hosted IP Telephony & Unified Communications Solutions for Your Business
Fusion’s cloud-based communications solutions, like FusionWorks, help businesses connect and collaborate faster, more easily, and cost-effectively. Businesses get the advantage of more powerful communications with the integration of voicemail, web collaboration, video, instant messaging and presence, fax and phone service.
- Avoid the cost of leasing, buying, and maintaining a PBX or Key Stem
- Reduce costs of telecom and IT support with a hosted service
- System administration is simple and fast via our web-based portal
Productivity, Collaboration & Mobility Features
- Advanced call features and the ability to seamlessly move calls between mobile and office phones
- Connect anytime, anywhere across devices and locations
- Improve voicemail communications with voicemail to email and voicemail to text
- Video Calling and Instant Desktop Sharing to improve collaboration
- A choice of calling plans
- Mix and match service packages based on individual employee needs
- Wide selection of phones and network equipment
- Installation and training service customized for the needs of your employees
Find out what Fusion can do for you.