Order Administration Specialist
Job Description – Order Administration Specialist
Fusion delivers a comprehensive suite of innovative, yet proven cloud solutions to businesses of all sizes. Our advanced, proprietary platform enables the integration of leading edge solutions in the cloud, including cloud communications, cloud connectivity, and cloud computing. Our solutions reduce our customers’ cost of ownership, and deliver new levels of security, flexibility, scalability, and speed of deployment.
We are a growing organization seeking an Order Administration Specialist to process sales orders and provide process knowledge and assistance to all of our sales channels (including Partner Sales, Direct Sales, Inside Sales, and Wholesalers).
We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where employee ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
This is not a sales position and does not require meeting quotas, cold calling, or outbound sales.
Essential Function and Responsibilities
- Process various order types:New, Move, Add, Change, Disconnect
- Review sales orders for completeness, financial accuracy, and basic technical accuracy
- Confirm pre-determined profit margin on each order (working with Pricing Specialist who priced the order)
- Enter order into the provisioning and billing systems (as necessary)
- Manage the communications between the sales channel, customer, and internal departments to ensure timely and accurate communication
- Report sales data to the Sales Administration Specialist for financial reporting
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Working knowledge of Fusion’s suite of products
Education and Experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- 2 year+ of related experience preferred
- Well organized and focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Time Management – speed and accuracy are important
- Ability to multi-task simultaneously – orders may be in various stages of readiness and require additional information/follow-up
- Strong computer skills are a must: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Typing
- 2 year+ college preferred