Job Description - Pricing Specialist
Fusion delivers a comprehensive suite of innovative, yet proven cloud solutions to businesses of all sizes. Our advanced, proprietary platform enables the integration of leading edge solutions in the cloud, including cloud communications, cloud connectivity, cloud computing. Our solutions reduce our customers’ cost of ownership, and deliver new levels of security, flexibility, scalability and speed of deployment.
We are a growing organization seeking a Pricing Specialist to provide assistance to all sales channels (including Partner Sales, Direct Sales, Inside Sales and Wholesalers). Pricing Specialists generate product/service quotations and proposals, as well as provide product knowledge to all sales channels. This position also interfaces with Fusion’s vendors to obtain and negotiate pricing.
We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where employee ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
This is not a sales position and does not require meeting quotas, cold calling or outbound sales.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fluency in Fusion’s data, voice and cloud portfolio services including: Unified Communications, Hosted VoIP, SIP Trunking, Internet Access, MPLS, SDWAN, Local T1s/PRIs, Virtual Desktops, Cloud Storage/Backup etc..
- Interface with Sales Engineering as necessary to ensure services requested and quoted meet the customers’ requirements
- Source, design and price network solutions for connectivity to and between customer locations
- Prepare product/service quotations and proposals
- Maintain pre-determined profit margin on each opportunity
- Manage the communications between the sales channel, customer and internal Fusion departments to insure timely and accurate communication
- Review sales orders, once received, for financial accuracy and basic technical accuracy
- Provide product training to new sales partners as well as training on our partner facing price quoting system
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Well organized
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Good with numbers
- Strong computer skills is a must: Outlook, Word, Excel and Typing
- 2-year+ college preferred