Infographic: Why do Businesses Choose Hosted VoIP?
- Mar 6, 2017
Have you ever wondered why businesses use hosted VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) for their communications solutions?
Whether you’re building your start-up or leading an IT department at a large corporation, business VoIP might be the best way to help scale communications and lower operational costs. The adoption of business VoIP services has grown steadily over the last 10 years, both small business VoIP and enterprise-level. This growth is projected to continue in the years ahead.
Review the infographic below to discover why 80% of enterprise companies choose VoIP phone services.
Blog and Infographic was first posted July 22, 2013. It was updated as of March 6, 2017.
Transcript of image provided below.
Created by Fusion Broadband Service Providers
To post this infographic on your site, use the embed code below:
<p><img src="https://www.fusionconnect.com/sites/fusionconnect/assets/Image/blog/Infographic_Cloud_Communications_030317.jpg"></a></p> <p>Created by <a href="https://www.fusionconnect.com/">Fusion</a></p>
Transcript of Image:
The Time Is Now: Cloud Communications
Let’s face it. Internet access for everything we touch is an imminent reality. This includes voice. Hosted voice solutions combine cost-effective technology with seamless integration of voice and data, ensuring that companies and clients staay connected.
Traditional Telephony in Decline
Q3 2016 respresented the seventh successive quarter of declining U.S. on-premises PBX extensions. And, the rate of decline is accelerating.
In 2016, AT&T introduced a bill in California to end their landline services in 2020. Businesses and consumers are being served by other technologies. The end of landline telephone is nearing.**
The Rise of VoIP
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) allows voice communications to be routed via the Internet or a private, secure network, instead of traditional analog phone networks.
The Rise of VoIP
- More than 36% of businesses use VoIP
- In 2012, 98.9 billion worldwide corporate consumers adopted VoIP
- In 2020, it's projected that 204.8 billion worldwide corporate consumers will adopt VoIP
- Global VoIP revenues reach $83 billion in 2015 - expected to be over $140 billion in 2021
- The total VoIP market is projected to grow at 9.1% per year through 2021
The Business Advantage
Why is VoIP such an attractive solution for businesses of every size?
Ease of Use
- Upgrading is transparent and simple
- Service is easily scalable
- Minimal need for internal resources for phone system management
Cost of Savings
- VoIP integrates voices calls with a single Internet connection
- Monthly expenses can be reduced by up to 50%
- Cost of a quality line with long distance inclusion: $25
Compared to $50 for a landline
- Can employ existing infrastructure (computer, mobile telephones, etc)
Flexibility and Mobility
- VoIP provides an integrated solution for all your communication devices: phones, desktop, and cellphones
- By 2017, mobile VoIP usage will expand to 1 billion users
- VoIP services can be used anywhere in the world
Peace of Mind
- Cloud-Based: in the event of a service interruption, business can continue remotely
- Data is backed up to the cloud for easy retrieval
- $700 billion annual U.S. business revenue lost to downtime
Ready to make the switch? Visit fusionconnect.com today to learn how VoIP can change the way you do business.
Source Material: Global Call Control Market
VoIP Software SMB Buyer Trends
Global VoIP Services Market
Global VoIP Posed to Surge
Business Phone Systems for Dummies