Posted on May 18, 2015 by Fusion Connect
Companies are gaining tangible benefits when they implement a cloud-based Unified Communications solution. UC helps companies speed up decisions, enable collaborative, visual selling, and simplify demonstrations and remote meetings. Consider these impressive metrics reported in a Harvey Nash CIO Survey Report.1
- Soft phones (standard in many UC solutions) resulted in an average savings of $1,727 per month in cell phone and long distance charges. Mobile workers also saved 40 minutes each day and generated annual productivity gains of 3.5 days per year.
- Companies save an average of 32 minutes daily per employee by using real-time collaboration features to interact with colleagues on a first attempt.
- Unified messaging saved employees 43 minutes per day due to more efficient message management while mobile workers saved 55 minutes per day.
What is Cloud-based UC?
UC brings workers and offices together through a standardized set of collaboration tools accessed via a software client. UC includes voice and video calling, screen sharing, presence, instant messaging, and SMS text messaging—all in a single softphone interface that uses your business VoIP number. Use it on your choice of device including desktop, smartphone and tablet running the major OS platforms.
View the Webcasts; Learn the Benefits
Fusion Connect invites you to view our recorded Webinars. In this series, you can view a UC demo, understand how to select a UC provider, and learn more about how your company could benefit.
In this Webinar you will learn:
- Typical per-user spend on Screen Share, Video Conferencing, Presence, and IM tools
- Why businesses are moving to Unified Communications
- Features of a Unified Communications system
Learn three ways to increase productivity with your unified communications platform and see a UC client in action.
By watching this Webinar, you can discover best practices for selecting and implementing a UC service as well as tips on providing user training.
At Fusion Connect, we are on the leading edge of delivering UC, internet phone service, and other business services that help organizations stay focused on running and building their business. From broadband access to enterprise-class hosted email to secure and automatic data backup, Fusion Connect has best-in-class business internet and unified messaging solutions to take the burden off you. Contact us today to learn more.