Note: These archived support documents are for legacy MegaPath Hosted Voice and MegaPath One services purchased before June 14, 2019.
How Admins Reset a User's Voicemail PIN
The User’s Voicemail PIN is reset on the User Profile page.
To get started:
- Log in to the Customer Portal
- Select Voice under Services
- Select Manage Now (Voice Asset Management)
- Click Users in the left navigation or click See users in the main section.
- Select the name of the User whose PIN you wish to change
- From the User profile, click Change Voicemail PIN
- Enter a new PIN
- Click Save
The User can reset his/her Voicemail PIN in the Voice Manager as long as the User has his/her Voice Manager login credentials.