Note: These archived support documents are for legacy MegaPath Hosted Voice and MegaPath One services purchased before June 14, 2019.
How to Enable Audio Conferencing Service
This article covers information specific to managing the User's audio conferencing service.
To get started:
- Log in to the Customer Portal
- Select Voice under Services
- Select Manage Now
- Select the User dropdown and then select the User
- On Calling Features tab, locate Meet-Me Conferencing
If the User has an account configured, you will see it listed in the Meet-Me Conferencing section.
- To view the User's account information, click the View button.
- To add a new conferencing account, click the Add button.
- To view a list of recorded conferences, click the Listen button.
Note: If the Meet-Me conferencing has not been assigned to a User, Meet-Me Conferencing is not displayed on the Calling Features tab.