Note: These archived support documents are only for legacy MegaPath Hosted Voice and MegaPath One services purchased before June 14, 2019.
How to Reset Your Voicemail PIN
As a user, you can reset your Voicemail PIN two ways: through the Voicemail System or the Voice Manager.
Follow these steps to reset your PIN using the voicemail system:
- Access your voice mailbox
- Select 9 User Options
- Select 2 Modify PIN
- Enter and confirm the new PIN (enter your new PIN + # and then confirm your new PIN + #)
Note: The voicemail system will prompt you to reset your voicemail PIN every 120 days.
Follow these steps to reset your PIN using the Voice Manager:
- Access your Voice Manager
- Select Settings
- Select Messages Settings
- Select Change Voicemail PIN
- On the Voicemail PIN page, enter your new PIN and confirm
- Click Done
If you are unable to log in to the Voice Manager nor access the voicemail system, contact your company administrator. Your administrator can reset your voicemail PIN and Voice Manager password using the Customer Portal.