Note: These archived support documents are for legacy MegaPath Hosted Voice and MegaPath One services purchased before June 14, 2019.
User Guide: Yealink W56P
The Yealink W56P IP DECT phone is a full-featured mobile device, which provides reliable and convenient wireless voice communications. This comprehensive guide provides everything you need to quickly use your new phone:
- Getting Started—Connecting the Base Station, Setting up the Charger Cradle, Charging the Handset
- Overview—Base Station, Handset, LCD Screen, Icons and User Interfaces
- Basic Operations—Menus, Input Modes, Basic Network Settings, Volume, etc.
- Phone Settings—Language, Ring Tones, Screen Saver, Date & Time, Contact Management, Call History, Speed Dial and much more
- Call Features—Making and Answering Calls, Call Forwarding, Conferencing, Voicemail, etc.