Fusion360 is designed to replace legacy, on-premise telephone systems with an advanced next generation voice network equipped with an unsurpassed feature list. Fusion’s hosted voice service incorporates powerful UC features for an all-in, single source solution. It combines the best of an award-winning cloud services platform with built-in intelligence with a robust, diverse and secure nationwide network, enabling ease of maintenance, upgrades and feature expansion on a global basis, without interruption of service. Fusion360 supports true multi-location integration and easily and seamlessly connects satellite offices, remote teleworkers and mobile users.
With free on-net calling and advanced features, such as inter-office transfer and universal auto-attendant, presence and instant messenger, companies with multiple locations will be able do more as they save more. Fusion can also supply the connectivity, IP telephones and related CPE hardware that work in concert with your Fusion360 connection. From network design and configuration, to bandwidth provisioning, to IP endpoint and hardware integration, Fusion provides a simple single source approach that other service providers cannot offer.
Fusion360 includes the following cloud-based services:
- Voice or VoIP telephony enables a company’s data network to deliver voice services with advanced calling features such as Find Me/Follow Me so you never miss a call.
- Unified Messaging goes beyond classic voicemail to provide users with advanced features such as voicemail-to-email, message waiting notification and integration of calling capabilities such as Call Back and Transfer.
- Video Calling for one-on-one collaboration with undivided attention.
- Advanced Call Routing through the use of our Call Manager portal provides complete control over your call flow.
- Personal Audio Conferencing Room delivers on demand, always available conferences for spontaneous or scheduled meetings
- Voicemail-to-Text offers leading edge voice recognition technology to connect voicemail messages into text, delivered to user’s email account
- Fusion’s MobileConnect enables a UC experience across mobile (iOS and Android) and desktop (Mac and Windows) platforms seamlessly, enabling voice and video calling, instant and group messaging, presence and desktop sharing