How do I set up Speed Dial 100?
Speed Dial 100 allows you to set up to 100 speed dial numbers that can be called with the push of a button. Speed Dial 100 is configured at the User level in the Advanced Configuration portal, or using your phone.
To Program Using Advanced Configuration
- Log in to the Voice Manager.
- Select Settings > Advanced Configuration.
- Select Outgoing Calls (in the left menu).
- Select Speed Dial 100.
- Select Add to add a phone number/extension and assign a speed dial prefix to it.
- Create your Speed Dial 100 entry by choosing a speed dial prefix from the dropdown, add a description and phone number or extension to assign to the speed dial prefix, and then select OK to save your changes. Repeat as necessary to create up to 100 speed dials.
- Edit your list any time by selecting Edit next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Delete a speed dial by checking the box in front of the entry you wish to remove.
To Program by Phone
- Lift the telephone handset. Press the assigned Feature Access Code *75.
- At the dial tone, enter the two-digit code (00 through 99) that will represent the number you want to program, followed by the complete number.
- Press the # key. The speed number is programmed.
- Life the telephone handset.
- Enter # followed by the two-digit Speed Dial 100 code, and enter # again.