Posted on October 18, 2021 by S.L. Sweet
Simpler and more cost-effective than traditional WAN deployments. Fusion Connect SD-WAN securely connects multi-location businesses to enable high-performing, reliable connections to data centers, branch locations and cloud services. SD-WAN aggregates bandwidth efficiently while providing greater control over application prioritization at a considerably lower cost than traditional WAN solutions.
Here are 8 ways SD-WAN improves your network:
- Gives essential applications, like VOIP calls, priority over less important applications.
- Saves money a) on access by tying together multiple low-cost bandwidth options and b) by preventing downtime. A small business can lose $12,500 per hour of downtime, and enterprises can lose 20x as much.
- Increases network security and data privacy with built-in features.
- Works across any combination of internet connections. Combine access types available at your location to achieve redundancy and increased bandwidth.
- Dynamically optimizes traffic over multiple links. If one circuit is having issues, SD-WAN seamlessly uses another, without interruption or IT intervention.
- Gives you full control over policy decisions, such as restricting access to certain websites while ensuring bandwidth is available.
- It is easy to deploy with zero touch provisioning. Deploys in days, not weeks or months. IT team can rapidly on-board new applications without the need for core-network quality of service updates typically required by MPLS.
- Ensures uptime, performance-based routing, redundancy and failover when using multiple access connections. It is simpler and more cost-effective than traditional WAN deployments.