FusionWorks Pro & FusionWorks Pro UC Materials
Training guides, software downloads, and videos for FusionWorks Pro (formerly Fusion360).
Need a Password Reset?
Please contact Fusion Support: 888-301-1721
Downloads & Installs
- MobileConnect for Windows
- MobileConnect for Mac
- MobileConnect Guest Client
Note: DO NOT uninstall your existing mobile connect software.
Download and Install v184.108.40.206 over your existing software to keep your current settings, including login information.
Release Notes v220.127.116.11
- Overall improved performance.
- New link introduced that allows user to join a Collaboration session directly from a contact.
- To use Jabra headsets, Mobile Connect no longer requires users to download the Jabra Direct software and allow API access for Jabra Direct.
- On Windows, the shortcut key for bringing focus to Client has been changed from CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F to CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+B. To use shortcut keys in Client, go to Preferences and enable them first.
- Some of the fields in a Google contact (such as home or mobile number) were not mapped correctly. This issue has been resolved.
- An error occurred while joining a collaboration session. This has been resolved.
- When the Client registers to Push via the Push API, the ongoing call screen disappears and the Client moves to background. This issue has been fixed.
- Some users have reported audio delay when placing or receiving calls using the previous version of the Client. This issue has been resolved.
- When using Push, the Client displayed a missed call notification on the lock screen when the call was answered on another device. It has been changed to suppress the missed call notification in this scenario.
- In chat rooms, the new message indicator and @(mention) icon remained displayed after the new message was read. This issue has been resolved.
We also completed a server upgrade that has introduced a 9X improvement in the XMPP presence engine performance, Sync client connection improvement and a memory leak fix, which will lead to better overall performance and stability.
Watch our instructional videos about FusionWorks Pro UC and Mobile Connect. Get started understanding this full featured communications product.
- View Local Dial-in Phone Numbers
Local dial-in phone numbers used for Virtual Meeting Rooms.